I’m a graphic designer with a strong print background. I get a lot of enjoyment out of helping people and work hard to make sure they present a professional look to the world.
I live in Powell, Wyoming. If you live somewhere else, well, we have this internet to help us work together! Face-to-face is overrated… but there’s always iChat or Skype…
Contact: email Scott
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Scott Larsen Design’ or ‘Designscott’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 596 Avenue D, Powell WY 82435. The business is a sole proprietorship. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Scott Larsen Design’s prior written consent.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: (307) 754-2154
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Most products are produced on demand and shipped from the manufacturing facility in California, usually within 2 to 3 days of the order. In some rare cases, local pickup is available, but not likely. Shipping rates are quite reasonable and are simply based on weight and quantity. Shipping charges are updated as you add purchases to your cart. International shipping is available; proceed to your shopping cart to find our charges and options. Once shipped, you will be emailed with a tracking number.
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 15 days after the product is received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no more than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. Cancellations: All products on this website are produced on demand; cancellations are therefore quite difficult, and impossible after a short time. If you find you have mistakenly ordered the wrong size, color, etc., notify Scott as soon as possible. We cannot promise that the order will successfully be cancelled but will work with you to the best of our ability to provide you with the correct order. Full refunds in this situation are not possible.
There are days that I do nothing but browse font sites. Lately, I keep coming back to fontscafe.com… lots of specific-use fonts and demo versions that are good for mockups (if the client likes it, then you can buy the full version of the font). So check ’em out.
“CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC.
THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.”
By the way, I moved my hosting to HostGator. They’re pretty nice people. Use coupon code “designscott” to get a big discount on your web hosting. 25% is big, right?